As the Dynaversity project is closing, URGENCI wants to highlight the need for the CSA movement to recognize and be more active on the issue of cultivated biodiversity. This article is the third and last of a series, where best practices from the CSA movement are shared. Click here to download the article (2,1 MB).
To find more on the topic, you can also access the following resources:
- The project’s website: http://dynaversity.eu/
- The study on the potential of Community Supported Agriculture for cultivated biodiversity: https://urgenci.net/csa-and-cultivated-biodiversity-a-missed-rendezvous/
- The desk study on “How food diversity fosters healthier diets?”: http://dynaversity.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Dynaversity_DeskStudy.pdf
- The CSA4CSB (Community Supported Agriculture for Community Seed Banks) webinar recording (on URGENCI TV): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgpt7s3TQZ4&list=PLUyT7_Ad3oJJe8J6NdIvFmHN6lt8XM4VW&index=3; and the report from the webinar: https://urgenci.net/csa-for-csb-webinar-report/
- The book « La graine de mon assiette »: https://urgenci.net/french/la-graine-de-mon-assiette/