Are you interested to know how you can make more sustainable food choices, fair to farmers and the planet?
Would you like to become active in a food community and understand how it works?
If you’re intrigued to know what it means to be a Food Citizen then join us for our online course starting in January 2022!
We’ll be covering these topics and more:
- The journey of a food citizen
- The basics of food communities
- Understanding the food supply chain and why our choices matter
- Communication skills for food community members
- Empowering members & Dealing with conflict in food communities
You will receive access to our online learning platform where you can go through the content each week in your own time and you will meet with other learners in 3 live online zoom sessions. The live session dates are the 10th, 17th & 31st of January 2022. the calls will take place in the afternoon and last 90-120min The exact times will be confirmed soon.
The free course runs from the 17th of January to the 4th of February 2022
Register your interest here